Welcome to the Canadian Cosmetic Market!
The Canadian Cosmetic Cluster is looking for Cosmetic Companies to become part of our new training program. The Cluster has only one goal and that is to increase your knowledge to help you accelerate your business for the Canadian Cosmetic Market. The Canadian Cosmetic Cluster will provide you with knowledge on Business, Cosmetic Formulation, Ingredient Knowledge and Marketing. This is not your standard business course. This accelerated program was developed for established brand with a few years of experience. We will listen to your brand and provide you with an essential plan to turn around. This will be an in-person two-day training program. Brands with multiple product lines will require more days.
Pre-Program - Canadian Cosmetic Market Information 1 Hour Live Webinar
This one-hour live webinar will provide you with an overview on the Canadian Cluster and Canadian Cosmetic Market from Coast to Coast.
The first day of the program will focus on the participant presenting the skincare brand to the cosmetic coaches. The coaches will listen to the business plan and all the marketing strategies.
In Preparation for the 1st day of the program, please ensure that you have the following ready to present;
- Your Business Plan including all subsets. – if your business plan is over a year old then the below is the most current
- Goals - What are your company goals in detail
- Marketing – plan and strategy
- Manufacturing – Explain how you develop your products and if you rely on third-party formulators - Explain your current manufacturing strategy.
- Distribution - List the brand's current retail and distributors – what is working and what is not. What are you hearing in terms of feedback?
- Products / Competitors – Current hero products listed in order and by sales. Who are your competitor?
- Target Audience – What do they like, what do they not like, what you are hearing from them.
2. Prepare to present your entire product line. All the brand’s products need to be sampled- every product that has an SKU will be evaluated.
Describe the company's staff and outline the company structure.
3. Please outline your top 5 stumbling blocks that have prevented you from achieving success.
The second day of the program will focus on the coaches presenting the business strategies to the participant. The coaches will present advice on how to adjust the products, formulas, ingredients, and marketing plans. The coaches will present the business plan and all the marketing strategies. There will be a one-week space between Day One and Day Two. This will give the coaches enough time to analyze the information and prepare the perfect plan for your company. The Coaches will present a plan of action that will include;
- Cosmetic Formulation / Ingredient Trends / Canadian Cosmetic Regulatory / Packaging
- Business Summary
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Cosmetic Product Export
- Get Industry Knowledge of the Canadian Market
- Learn About How to Make Your Products Sell in Canada
- Learn How to Incorporate Cosmetic Trends to Follow
- Have a Chance to Present to Distributors such as Hali and FarlyeCo
- Get Infront of Venture Capitalists
Extra Options – These options are an extra in services that we can provide.
- Formulation Services
- Full Business Plan Writing
- Graphic Design
- Photography and Content Creation
Criteria to Join the Program
- Must Be an Existing Cosmetic Company (with a minimum of one year of sale activity)
- Must Be Willing to Complete All Courses
- Must Be Open to Change and New Opportunities
Starting Price is $3000 CAD Plus Applicable Taxes.
Download the Application Form and Email Back to Info@CanadianCosmeticCluster.Com
|File Size:||1030 kb|