What is the ChemBox?
ChemBox pairs ingredients and packaging samples to showcase the best of both to pre-qualified subscribers. A single ChemBox contains 12-15 ingredients and 4-6 packaging samples. Customers need to feel raw materials they do not need another virtual sales session. The Chembox puts ingredients into the hands of formulators. Brands are looking for transparency and sustainable options for their cosmetic ingredient sourcing. Indie raw material producers have a chance to connect to indie brands that are looking for smaller quantities of high-quality raw materials. The customer creates formulas with the ingredients from the ChemBox. This concept is beneficial for companies looking for proof of concept.
- Labs, brands, and formulators get one box per quarter. Get 144-180 new cosmetics ingredients and packaging samples delivered to your door per year!
- Don't just preach sustainability - show it! Receiving several ingredients and packaging samples in one unit is more
- There are few alternative options for B2B product sampling – virtual trade show and mission are not effective. It is time to get samples physically into your hands and formulas.
- Connect with indie suppliers that have high-quality ingredients at lower MOQ's.
- Transparency is important to consumers. Educate the consumer on where the ingredients come from. Connect to the right suppliers that can share support your ingredient knowledge education.
Join the May/June Box Now
- In the first box, you will receive 10 skincare ingredients and 5 packaging options.
- Ingredients are screened by the Good Face Project and sample formulations are provided.
- Get to know KaiosID and their analytical tech services for cosmetic products.
- Connect directly to the key decision-makers at ingredient and packaging companies.
How it Works
- Setup Customer Profiles
- Customer Consults with Team on ChemBox Options
- Brand Pays Fee Online
- ChemBox Gets Delivered to Customer
- Customer Interacts with Products and Shares Creation Ideas on Network
- Customer Connects with Desired Suppliers Directly
ChemBox - Skincare Edition
ChemBox pairs ingredients and packaging samples to showcase the best of both to pre-qualified subscribers.
In this edition of the ChemBox, you will receive 10 skincare ingredients and 5 packaging options. Every ChemBox contains the following;
- Raw Material Information Sheets Such As: COA, MSDS, Technical Sheets
- Packaged Raw Materials
- Sample Bottles
- Formulation Instructions
- Ingredients; Oils, Powders, Waxes, Actives, etc.
- Packaging; Bottles, Jars, Pouches, Applicators, etc.
Future Box Types and Examples of Their Ingredients
Powered by the Good Face Project
The Good Face Formulator leverages the largest cosmetic ingredients ontology of 100k+ individual ingredients graded across 15 dimensions of safety and efficacy to provide visibility of compliance.