What is the ChemBox?
ChemBox pairs ingredients and packaging samples to showcase the best of both to pre-qualified subscribers. A single ChemBox contains 12-15 ingredients and 4-6 packaging samples. Customers need to feel raw materials they do not need another virtual sales session. The Chembox puts your ingredients into the hands of formulators. Brands are looking for transparency and sustainable options for their cosmetic ingredient sourcing. Indie raw material producers have a chance to connect to indie brands that are looking for smaller quantities of high-quality raw materials. The customer creates formulas with the ingredients from the ChemBox. This concept is beneficial for companies looking for proof of concept.
- Labs, brands, and formulators get one box per quarter. Get 144-180 new cosmetics ingredients and packaging samples delivered to your door per year!
- It is more sustainable to send ingredients together instead of multiple single samples being sent.
- There are few alternative options for B2B product sampling – virtual trade show and mission are not effective. Stop relying on trends and marketing – get your samples physically into labs and companies!
Join the May/June Box Now
- Suppliers that are part of the pilot phase – pay no fees. They just provide ingredients or packaging samples for free. We mail out to all the individual customers.
- Suppliers have a chance to connect to their target customers in North America. These are indie brands, formulators, contract manufacturers or even raw materials distributors.
- The customer who orders the pilot box gets at one box with 10 skincare ingredients and 5 packaging options. 100 ChemBoxes will be available in the pilot phase.
- Packaging and ingredient companies submit a minimum of 50 samples to participate.
- Have your ingredients screened by the Good Face Project.
How it Works
- Suppliers Set Up Profile
- Suppliers Consult with Team on Sample Options
- Supplier Sends Samples
- Samples Arrive at HQ in Canada
- Samples Get Packaged in the ChemBox
- ChemBox Gets Delivered to Customers
- Suppliers Connect to Customers Directly
Future Box Types and Examples of Their Ingredients
Powered by the Good Face Project
The Good Face Formulator leverages the largest cosmetic ingredients ontology of 100k+ individual ingredients graded across 15 dimensions of safety and efficacy to provide visibility of compliance.