Bring the Best of Canadian Cosmetics to the World
Welcome to the Canadian Cosmetic Cluster
Together We Can Make Canada A Global Cosmetic Presence.
We have one simple goal with this cluster; to develop and export exceptional cosmetic raw materials and finished products. Canada has been well known as a land of natural beauty. Explore the cosmetic raw material potential that Canada has in terms of minerals, natural waxes, botanical extracts, and oils. Discover the qualities of the soil and climate that makes the plant growth exceptional. Product development opportunities that can be found in this raw material market. We look at current trends in cosmetic active ingredients and present the solutions found in the mineral-rich soils of Canada. There is also a great amount of potential in research that can be done on plant species and their bioactive properties.
The main Cluster activities for the next year will be:
- The Canadian Cosmetic Cluster will work with cosmetic industry members to positively influence organization, navigating industry resources from business support to high-grade agri-materials for use in the cosmetic manufacturing.
- The Canadian Cosmetic Cluster will work with academic industry affiliates to develop international academia internships as well as a series of varying age appropriate workshops on cosmetic careers, cosmetic business development, and related cosmetic industry topics.
- Begin the development of the Cosmetic Innovation Center. This center will be created in partnership with local academic and industry professionals to help SME’s and students to develop new innovations in cosmetic formulation and packaging.
- Canadian Cosmetic Cluster will partner with Quebec International to create the Canadian Cosmetic Pavillion for the Cosmetic 360 Show in 2019.
- The Cluster will actively be involved in the welcoming of inbound cosmetic trade missions. Canadian companies can also use the cluster to explore opportunities in international markets through the CCIN.
For More Information on Membership
Official Members of the Cosmetic Clusters International Network
Certification of Membership was Presented to the Canadian Cosmetic Cluster by Cosmetic Valley President, Jean-Luc Ansel, International Cluster Director, Ségolène Leloutre, and LVMH General Secretary, Marc-Antoine Jamet.