Cosmetic Industry Information to Benefit You!
The Canadian Cosmetic Cluster is committed to helping you with any questions or issues during this hard time for many businesses.
Information For Canadian Residence
Emergency Funds for COVID-19:
1. GST credit - $400 single adults - $600 for couples
2. Child Tax benefit Top up - $300 per child added on top of what you receive already.
3. Student loan payments deferred -6 month timeframe -no payments -no interest accrual
4. Indigenous community based support fund -$305 million
5. $200 million provided for community resources -Shelters/homeless needs -Sexual assault/transition homes
6. 10% wage subsidy for small-medium sized businesses for employees. -$25,000 per employer
7. Ensured Mortgage Protection Program -50 billion provided -payment deferrals -special payment arrangements
8. Bank Supports -auto loans - deferral of payments possible -contact bank directly -speak to your institutions
9. Personal Income Tax -payment before September. 1st/2020 - extended deadline for income tax payments owed -Filing deadline for Income Tax - June.1st/2020
10. Emergency Care Benefit -Quarantined or caring for sick family member -Providing $900 bi weekly -Payment via direct deposit -Will not require medical documentation -Starting early April
11. Emergency support fund - $5 Billion -more info to come *Supply chains from groceries will maintain fair prices for Canadians
PLEASE SEE WEBSITE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR PROGRAMS: CLICK HERE
List of Essential Businesses That Will Remain OPEN
After the Storms Pass The Rainbows Come Out and Fill the Skies with Joy
Stay Home When Possible and Stay Safe
Canadian Cosmetic Cluster Team
Uniting Canadian Cosmetics and Bringing it to the World